As with all other forums, this one also has rules to it which are expected to be followed by everyone at all times, without exceptions. Otherwise there will be posts removed, or users banned or not allowed to join at all.
1. Respect the Wogglebug. This is his fan-based forum connected to his own franchise. So therefore everyone here must love him and treat him from respect as they would anyone they love. After all, Cynthia chose to disconnect the franchise from the Oz franchise for this exact reason of wanting to have a fandom that is the polar opposite of theirs.
2. No posting anything from the website or forums without the consent of Cynthia Hanson. That means anything from links, pictures, videos, audio files, ect.
3. No use of profane language, no discussion or postings of sexual, porno, violent, gore, or explicitly scary material or subjects. As this is a forum connected to a kid-freindly website of a kid-friendly character and franchise.
4. No posting and, or discussions on religious, political, or adult themed topics. I prefer these subjects to be left out of my forum altogether.
5. No posting about things related to the Oz series in other categories than "the Grey Area" at least not unless the admin has already began such a thread already. And in either case all must keep in mind it's regarded as a bad past life of the Wogglebug's and so it might be a touchy subject and should be treaded on delicately.
6. Always respect your admin and fellow members. I expect all members to have enough common with each other, regardless of how many differences also, to be able to get along with each other like a large happy family, and I'll have my eye on making sure of it.
7. Whether or not you have purchased any of the movies or books by Cynthia Hanson prior to signing up for the forums, it is highly recommended you do so to be a true member of the forum of the franchise.
8. Children under the age of 13 must have parental consent to sign up for these forums, the parents must email me at firstname.lastname@example.org about it.
9. No personal information from any child or adult such as addresses, phone numbers, should be shared.